Baxta. Flexible Mineral Polymer – FMP is a high quality, flexible mineral (cement) based texture, designed to provide a natural and attractive sand finish. It is simple to apply and finish and is an economical alternative to acrylic based textures.
Baxta. Flexible Mineral Polymer – FMP is suitable for use over almost every commercially available
substrate. From small domestic projects, to large commercial developments, Baxta. Flexible Mineral Polymer – FMP provides an extremely durable, cost effective and attractive texture finish.
Baxta. Flexible Mineral Polymer – FMP must be over coated with 1 coat of Baxta. Covacoat Primer ` – CCP and 2 coats of Baxta. Maxicap Membrane – MCM.
Buildings coated with Baxta. Flexible Mineral Polymer – FMP attract a 15 year written product and system warranty when applied according to Baxta’s specifications guide and installation manual when using Baxta SLR system.
SUITABLE FOR USE OVER ALMOST EVERY COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE SUBSTRATE.
CEMENT RENDER, BRICK/BLOCKS, BLUE BOARD, SLR,
- 15 year warranty*
- Polymer and fibre re-inforced
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates
- Zero VOC
- No chemical irritants
- Easy to apply and finish
- Pre blended, just add water
- Crack resistant
- Superior early water resistant
- Does not need priming prior to painting
- Can be painted after 48 hours
- Suitable for application over properly prepared substrates such as brick, block, cement
render, Baxta SLR cement render, fibre cement sheeting, A.A.C. panels and blocks and
- Can be used interior or exterior
- Should be overcoated with 1 coat of Baxta. Covacoat Primer – CCP and 2 coats of Baxta. Maxicap Membrane – MCM.