Baxta Exterior Stipple Texture is a high build flexible texture profiles for maximum substrate hiding power. As a premium highly durable and flexible waterborne elastomeric membrane coating formulated with the new generation acrylic polymers, Baxta textures provides a durable crack bridging coating that moves with the substrate without rupturing. It’s a tough waterproof coating that provides optimum life cycle efficiency to a variety of surfaces. Baxta Exterior Stipple when applied with a texture roller gives a high build profile finish.
THIS PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR PROPERLY PREPARED SUBSTRATES AND SURFACES INCLUDING
Tilt Up Concrete | Off Form Concrete | Brick | Block | Cement Render | Harditex Sheeting | Concrete | Plasterboard
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Superior adhesion
- Tintable to a range of colours
- Water based low splatter formula
- Great build on mop finish or texture sleeve application
- High opacity and great coverage
- Decorative finishes to cover poor substrates
- Multiple application styles
- high build for a great stipple finish
- Cement render, tilt-up concrete, AAC blocks and panels, off-form concrete, Harditex sheeting, polystyrene foam panels, concrete blocks and clay bricks, pre-formed polymer formwork brick and masonry block work and on interior masonry and plasterboard surfaces for a decorative finish.
- Texture Sleeve
- Stipple Mop