Baxta. Baxtabond Keycote - BKC is a cementitious polymer modified adhesive base coat manufactured to exacting conditions from high quality, washed and graded sands, Off White Portland Cement and proprietary additives conforming to Australian Standard 3972. Baxta. Baxtabond Keycote - BKC is ideal for use as a base coat over fibro cement sheets, off form concrete and concrete tilt panels provided that a minimum of 2mm dry film build of acrylic render is used as a finish coat over any type of CFC or fibro cement sheets. Baxta. Baxtabond Keycote - BKC can provide a very strong adhesive bond to difficult substrate surfaces such as smooth masonry & clay block surfaces and properly cleaned & prepared pre-painted surfaces, prior to the application of cement-based renders.
• 10-year warranty*
• Exhibits minimal shrinkage
• Easy to use, just add water and mix
• Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates
• Water resistant
• Designed for use as a base coat over smooth masonry and painted surfaces, fibre cement sheeting, off form concrete and tilt up precast concrete panel.
• Can be used interior and exterior